Wednesday 9 January 2013

Final Film Mindmap






I came back to this mindmap with an unsure mind whether this was what I wanted to do for my final outcome. I liked the idea of taking photographs of a model who had been painted on but attaching them to a t-shirt or other piece of material seemed like a very 'random' idea as the photographs do not have a connection with being attached to a t-shirt. I still plan on taking high contrast, black and white photographs of a model with parts of their body painted but I intend to completely change the presentation of these photographs. Instead of attaching them to an item of clothing, the photographs will be mounted onto a piece of card for a more formal presentation which will allow more focus on the photographs themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment