Friday 4 May 2012

My Final Idea

From looking at Annette Messager, I really like the idea of hanging photographs as I find it a very attractive way of presenting photographs. Also as my images are to do with the past and involve memories, hanging them could also be a way of trying to show that.


This the layout I was thinking of doing for my final outcome. After thinking about it for a while, I realised that if I hang photographs, they might spin around. To avoid my final piece looking incomplete, I could stick the reversals of the images on the back so that if they spin around, there is an image on both sides.

As some reversals did not come out quite as well due to the negative space, I could write on them. I came up with this idea from Johan Thornqvist as it would be a nice way of filling up the empty space.




No comments:

Post a Comment