Tuesday 26 February 2013

Mini Experiment of Anna Schuleit's Work

After looking at Anna Schuleit's work, I felt really inspired to try and create something similar... However, I unfortunately do not have enough money to buy enough flowers to cover a whole floor of a room let alone a hallway. To compensate for this, I gathered all the plants in my flat and put them in my bath as a representation of her work. I don't think this is a good experiment as I don't find it as captivating. To improve on this experiment, if I can find loads of cheap rose petals then I intend on filling the bath tub with them.





1 comment:

  1. This is a good start - but think about re-photographing these. For example, if you had used a drawer the objects would of fitted in perfectly and the effect that you were looking for would of been greater. Also consider - creating the same digitally in Photoshop as initial experimentation's!

    ReplyDelete